Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I was Secondhand Serenaded!!!

Yes! I got the chance to watch John Veseley LIVE!
I always love his songs, his album were the soundtrack of my highschool life. I just can't get over it! I'm also glad to watched it with my childhood bestfriend Glenelyn! :) My best buds and office mates are also there but they have a media pass because they're going to cover the event.

I'm just so happy the night and the fan girls are A W E S O M E!!!! haha Everyone's screaming and the best thing about it is the crowd is singing with him!

"Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you..."

"Reach for the sky, I would pick you up if I could..."

"I was born to tell you I love you..."


"I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure, please don't tell me that i'm the only one that's vulnerable!"


"The whispers turn to shouting, shouting turns to tears your tears turn to laughters..."




His song list is great, just great!
I wish I had it but it was given to a fan after the concert! :)

with Len! (Glenelyn)


with Ken and Airiz

Enjoyed the night!

Photos from Len's cam and dayly entertainment's fb page. :)

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Kit - I'm so glad you were able to see the concert! It looks like you had a fantastic time, and I'm so happy for you. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really awesome and until now I can't get over hiiim! LOL. I mean, his songs are the best! Do you listen to his songs too?! :) I recommend "reach for the sky" also an inspiring song. Most of his songs are for his wife (sweeeet right?, so sad they were divorced :/) The songs for his wife are firsthand serenade.. so the audience are the secondhand... That's why it became Secondhand Serenade. :) OMG. I talk too much! haha

      Delete
    2. No, I haven't heard any of his music...but that's so sweet that he wrote it for his wife! It would be amazing to have a husband who serenaded you... ;) Too bad they're divorced. :(

      Delete
    3. I hope you'll try listening to some of his songs. :) Actually, my friend and I are trying to find the reason why they broke up but we can't find any article regarding this. Really saaad. haha

      Delete
  2. Aww, I'm soo jealous right now. Hehe. My high school life is all things Secondhand Serenade too. I've never been to a concert really, but I really wish I was there. It looked soooo fun.. Hehe. Glad for you, Kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooow! you love him too? John Veseley's looorve! Uhm? We've been giving away free tickets.. I mean pinapacontest namin so baka lang gusto mo sumali on our next events. you can like our page... https://www.facebook.com/gala.eventsmag :)

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you had a lovely time - and the photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. :) Thanks. Do you listen to Secondhand Serenade songs? :)

      Delete
  4. Glad you had a awesome time. Haven't been to a real concert yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was so awesome that until now I can't get over. haha! It was my second time to attend a concert... so I still have this super giddy feeling. hahaha

      Delete