I'm so proud of Karen Cartwright. I don't know what to say anymore.. I feel like I'm Karen's parents/boyfriend... whatever. I'm just so proud.. She's the star! hahaha
I started watching Smash when it first came out, but haven't watched more than the first couple of episodes ... but the music pulls me in, like this song! Thanks for sharing it!
Hi Amanda. I'm so happy that you love the songs. They are really great! I just hope more people would watch it haha! I really love Broadway/theater shows that's why I fell inlove with the series when I watched ep. 1. :)
I started watching Smash when it first came out, but haven't watched more than the first couple of episodes ... but the music pulls me in, like this song! Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda. I'm so happy that you love the songs. They are really great! I just hope more people would watch it haha! I really love Broadway/theater shows that's why I fell inlove with the series when I watched ep. 1. :)
Delete