Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#12 Inspire: a concept


My brother told me that I should not rush everything. He knows that I am very eager to chase my dreams. I have many plans for myself that I want to achieve in a short period of time. When I fail on achieving it, I always feel bad (who doesn't?) He said  that I should slow down....

I realized that when you set a goal for yourself you have to experience pain and hardships so you will strive more. ... Maybe I can't go to graduate school this year, hhmmm? Maybe next year. We'll never know. :)

I will chase my dreams slowly but surely. :) 

4 comments:

  1. you wanna go to graduate school?? same here. :)) well , I know that things all have their proper timing, kit! don't lose faith. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say...slow and steady wins the race. :) You'll get there, Kit, just give yourself time! Good luck to you in accomplishing your goals! <3

    (PS Love that quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I really need that good luck!!! Thank you Taylor! How's your trip? :)

      Delete