Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My good vibes song for the week :)


James Massone: "Don't Know Why"

Since I watched this performance, it's been my LSS. haha.

I crush James Massone now but he's not my top pick. Since the start of Season 2, I am a Team Ceelo and Team Blake. My heart was broken when Blake didn't choose Charlotte Sometimes and NAIA KETE! I looove them and they are awesome performers.. So I ended up being a TEAM CEELO, it's not that Blake ousted my fave on his team but TEAM Ceelo singers are awesome! and every performance is fantastic, they have pure talent and CEELO is an awesome coach, from the stage design to everything, very hands on! loove him. And by the way I also love Lindsey Pavao from Team Christina -- Oh my Goooosh! She's a Goddess , that voice and that pretty face, who can resist???!

Well for Team Adam... Adam Levine will always be in my heart! LOL and I love Mathai, her voice is so unique! haha

to end this all, I LOVE THE VOICE! Thank you. :P

2 comments:

  1. He's got a sweet voice, and he's cute, too...I can see why you've got a crush on him, haha! I don't watch The Voice, but I love to see people sing and perform, so I can see why you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looove the voice soo much! I remember when Adam Levine said that it is a show for second, third, fourth chances... because in the entertainment industry... first chance is not enough. I love the voice as a show (the concept and everything) but also how they value second chances. :)

      Delete