Yes! super looove her. Have you watched her performance in AMA. so awesome! yes, i've listened to Pearl, you're the one who recommended it to me. I loooove it! hahaha. Hope she'll do more powerful songs like this! :)
Haha, oops! I didn't remember that I recommended it to you! ;) Isn't it a great song, though? I just love her empowering songs. :) "Who Am I Living For?" is another good one...have I recommended that one yet? ;)
ok. my love for Katy is officially renewed. Hehe. thanks for sharing this kit! :) sobrang wala na ko sa curent music stream. :))~ R
ReplyDeleteno problem. haha the song is awesome.. and Katy too. hahaahaha! Do you listen to some indie singers? I'll recommend some if you want!
DeleteI love Katy Perry. She's got some really strong, powerful lyrics! Have you heard her song "Pearl"?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think she looks really good with her short hair, haha! ;D
Yes! super looove her. Have you watched her performance in AMA. so awesome! yes, i've listened to Pearl, you're the one who recommended it to me. I loooove it! hahaha. Hope she'll do more powerful songs like this! :)
DeleteHaha, oops! I didn't remember that I recommended it to you! ;) Isn't it a great song, though? I just love her empowering songs. :) "Who Am I Living For?" is another good one...have I recommended that one yet? ;)
DeleteTAYLOR??!!! memory loss? joke. LOL. Yes, you're the one who recommended Pearl to me.. hahaha I love Who am I living for too! haha
DeleteShocking, I know. ;) So glad you like it!
Delete