Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last Sunday



I spent the day with my best friend Trixie  Sorry, I forgot to bring my camera that day.


We had our Chatime Milk Tea

We had lunch at Mary Grace cafe (Greenbelt) [talked all the way]

and we had frozen yogurt for dessert at Qoola. and of course we talked all the way while we're browsing the Ok! magazine that we've seen in Qoola's magazine rack.

Before we went home ( me to travel back in Laguna while Trixie goes home to her dorm in Mendiola)
we went to Powerbooks Greenbelt and I bought Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List for a cheap price. It is the only available book of David Levithan at that time.

We also stopped by Powerbooks Glorietta and hello? some of the books are on sale! 


Trixie gave to me all the Cabot books that she could see on the sale table. Its just sad that I don't have enough money so I just bought Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble and a book from Melissa dela Cruz (I forgot the title because I lend it to Trixie and she's the one who told me to buy it.) hahaha.

So that's my Sunday... chill and relax with more books! :) Yey! 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds like you had fun hanging out with Trixie! :) Friends and books = awesomeness. ;D

    Enjoy reading your new purchases! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor yeah! We had a good time with our best friend day! Trixie's been so busy in school and I'm spending more time in finding a job that's why last Sunday's just relax day! :) Yey!

    I'm currently reading Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. :) Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete