Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Me and God

Everytime I see depressed posts, sad posts etc. I always remember this quote "Just shout to your problems, Hey! I have a BIG GOD! You can't bring me down."

When it comes to depression, I am on the top list. I always worry about things. every single little thing but I just don't show it because I don't want people to worry. then I changed.

We had our religion class in grade school. Our catechists are from a nearby church [i am not yet enrolled in a catholic school at that time]. That's when I became closer to Him. And maybe because of my Aunt's influence too.

There are times that I would question God too. Come on! I'm only human, but I always look for Him when I'm in pain that's when I started to forget to ask for reasons. I tried to understand every way that I can.

When you welcome God into your heart, everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment