1. First on my list of course is Paris, France. When I was 8 years old, all I know is France is so far far away. My aunt had a vacation in France, twice. So there, when I've seen the pictures, the famous buildings, famous places, snow, the people. I already envisioned myself roaming around the streets of Paris :) The dream became bigger as I grow older. I even planned to have French lessons but I didn't pursue it. Maybe, someday! :)
2. Amanpulo, Palawan Philippines - too expensive but almost heaven. Whenever I browse pictures of the luxurious beach, it inspires me a lot to strive harder. Whenever I see pictures, it was like the sky and the sea always meet. I always read articles that many famous personalities go to this place to relax... rawr. Me wants to be there too. :))
3. Camiguin - my bestfriend and I dream to have a vacation here. We love the beach! :) Maybe we'll try a remote island.
4. Macau - I'd be very honest, the Koreanovela Boys over flowers really influenced my love for Macau. I want witness the beautiful lightning at night. I want to see the country's beautiful landscape. The Las Vegas like ambiance is a big plus. And I remember Jandi Had a Gondola ride while the man is singing Perhaps Love. aaawww. I also want to ride the gondola...
5. Barcelona Spain - I think I have a thing for cities. :)) Aside from their hot football players :) I like to see different churches and meet Spanish locals.
6. Camarines Sur - I really want to try the famous water sports! LOVE LOVE WATER!
7. Australia - I'm not very familiar with the country but I really want to see a Koala Bear, for real! :)
8. New York, USA - it was last because I think I don't want to visit New York but I want to live/work there. I want to see myself walking in Timesquare. Just killing time in Central Park. I'm a dreamer, that's why. I even included a "ticket to New York" in my wishlist during my 18th birthday. :))
And I also wanted to go to Santorini, Greece :) I want to experience their culture, their life, the beach, meet the people and everything about Greece.
If the title doesn't say 8 places I would have listed all the places I want to go to. :) Like, Israel, ITALY!, South Africa, and many more
No comments:
Post a Comment