1. Doctor - who doesn't? when i was a little kid, I thought that there are only two choices, do you want to be a lawyer or a doctor? so i also said that famous line "because i want to cure the sick." :)
2. Babysitter - i love cute babies & little kids so much. (but when i found out that many kids today are naughty and hardheaded, no way!) :)
3. tutor/teacher - i love to study and share what i learn to others (before). I remember that I always hold a ruler and a pencil and pretend that i have an imaginary student. :)
4. famous ballerina - i had my ballet lessons when i was in 1st grade. I enjoyed it so much but I just learned the half split because i can't do the full one. Fat kid me. :) But, now its one of my frustrations, if i continued my lessons maybe i can still sit up straight and be poised and have beautiful legs. :)
5. poet -i love to read poems back then.. hmm. until now but i know that my poems are just for me. just personal purposes. :)
6. host - honestly, i was a shy kid back then. But, there's something in me whenever i watch woman who holds a microphone and talk all the way w/ so much confidence. (I still dream to be one!)
7. swimmer - when we had our swimming lessons, i knew from the start that I want to swim swim swim, but it ended up with "i know how to swim :)" I know freestyle and backstroke. Just the basics! :)
8. Be a nurse - because my mom's a nurse. I thought that i had convinced myself to be like my mom but, science and me cannot love each other. Swear! I'm just glad that my family is very open - minded about this. They let me choose what course I really wanted, and now I'm in a happy place.
9. EIC of a newspaper - i thought that it was the coolest, awesome, fabulous job in the universe. But, now that I'm a part of our college paper, i tried to scratch that dream. Being an EIC requires full responsibility about everything from smallest to largest details. so no way, i'd rather be a writer on a lifestyle section. or I want to be an EIC of a magazine, I can handle feature articles but not news, please?! :)
10. Journalist, Reporter, Writer, Correspondent - anything that would require writing, current events, social awareness, traveling, etc. that's my dream. That's what I picture out in my mind whenever I will go to sleep. And yes, I'm in a happy place. I know there are times that i get frustrated about what I'm doing but I know practice makes perfect. :)
You? what do you wanted to be when you were younger?
No comments:
Post a Comment