Still, you are far
Something I cannot hold
The reason for every smile
Today, Yesterday but how about tomorrow?
Sleep is the remedy
please don't treat it like comedy
How about me?
Can you welcome me just how i want it to be
A+ in waiting
but F while i wait
Its okay
but its really not.
Holding on 'cause I illustrated you
when my eyes were closed
I want to wake up now
Just tell me you'd be there
Not a love poem. Not even a poem. Just words of disappointment. hahahaha. :P
Something I cannot hold
The reason for every smile
Today, Yesterday but how about tomorrow?
Sleep is the remedy
please don't treat it like comedy
How about me?
Can you welcome me just how i want it to be
A+ in waiting
but F while i wait
Its okay
but its really not.
Holding on 'cause I illustrated you
when my eyes were closed
I want to wake up now
Just tell me you'd be there
Not a love poem. Not even a poem. Just words of disappointment. hahahaha. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment