Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wounded Heart


Nang ika'y mawala
Pilit na hinahanap
Ang pusong tuliro, saglit na naglarawan
Tinangkang ibaling kanino man
Parang kandilang naupos at namatay.

Bakit dili yata ako'y nangungulila
Sa isang taong Madalas napaniwala
Ito ba'y aking kapalaran
O tadhana ng isang pusong sugatan lamang?


These are the two stanza from my poem "Pusong Sugatan". I made that poem when I was in 3rd year high school. Actually, the title and the end line came from my teacher. I tried to consult him that time while my classmates and I are just doing *chismis :).

This was four years ago? Hmmm. I think the poem is part of what I feel and part of what my friends feel. I belong to St. Ezekiel Moreno that time. Sawi people kaya sila nun, ay kami pala. DATI. :)

I just miss reading things like this. It was a masterpiece before, but now I just laugh at it because the words I written on the first stanza are so weird.


I'm trying to find more of my works. I want to laugh at them. HAHAHA!

Halungkatin na ang mahiwagang drawer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment