In a bus ride on our way home, I was able to talk to my friend about "soul mates". My friend believes that she could meet that "special person" someday. We discussed things related to it. Its a good topic to talk about because I just finished reading Brida.
When I was young, I have watched the movie "Only You". It is a 1994 film directed by Norman Jewison. Robert Downey Jr. (*oh my Gosh! i didn't even know him before) and Marissa Tomei.
The film is about a girl named Faith who believed that she could meet her soulmate named Damon Bradley. Damon Bradley's name is just a name that Faith's brother used just to prank her when they're playing the Ouija Board. Until she consulted the fortune teller. etc etc
She tried to find him, but she found someone else. Her soulmate but not Damon Bradley.
I then believed on soulmates. Until, I forgot everything about it. :) Then I have read Brida, I'm back learning the possibilities of having a soul's twin.
I don't have an exact idea on the real definition of a Soulmate. I googled it and i'm right :) Its the twin of your soul. It's a feeling of compatibility.
I believe in reincarnation and rely on the theory that a soul will be placed in another body so it could live again on earth. But, that soul will divide into two. That's why we have soulmates.
I have a mixed feelings about the issue of finding your soulmate. There are times that I'm not interested. But, reading the book Brida made me think that it wouldn't hurt if I would meet my soul's twin (*if there's any?! (:).
Will i also have a hard time leaving that someone when I found him/her?
we'll never know...
One thing I know for sure is, a Soulmate is not automatically your true love. Sometimes that two are different. Some people are just lucky enough to find them in just one person.
As i believed we don't have to find them, its like LOVE. He/She will come in the right time.
And if you find that person, reflect about things.
"Nothing will behave in the logical way you have come to expect." -Brida
If you can't find love with that person, move on. *Minsan sa buhay hindi natin maipipilit ang mga bagay na inukit lang natin sa akala.
When I was young, I have watched the movie "Only You". It is a 1994 film directed by Norman Jewison. Robert Downey Jr. (*oh my Gosh! i didn't even know him before) and Marissa Tomei.
The film is about a girl named Faith who believed that she could meet her soulmate named Damon Bradley. Damon Bradley's name is just a name that Faith's brother used just to prank her when they're playing the Ouija Board. Until she consulted the fortune teller. etc etc
She tried to find him, but she found someone else. Her soulmate but not Damon Bradley.
I then believed on soulmates. Until, I forgot everything about it. :) Then I have read Brida, I'm back learning the possibilities of having a soul's twin.
I don't have an exact idea on the real definition of a Soulmate. I googled it and i'm right :) Its the twin of your soul. It's a feeling of compatibility.
I believe in reincarnation and rely on the theory that a soul will be placed in another body so it could live again on earth. But, that soul will divide into two. That's why we have soulmates.
I have a mixed feelings about the issue of finding your soulmate. There are times that I'm not interested. But, reading the book Brida made me think that it wouldn't hurt if I would meet my soul's twin (*if there's any?! (:).
Will i also have a hard time leaving that someone when I found him/her?
we'll never know...
One thing I know for sure is, a Soulmate is not automatically your true love. Sometimes that two are different. Some people are just lucky enough to find them in just one person.
As i believed we don't have to find them, its like LOVE. He/She will come in the right time.
And if you find that person, reflect about things.
"Nothing will behave in the logical way you have come to expect." -Brida
If you can't find love with that person, move on. *Minsan sa buhay hindi natin maipipilit ang mga bagay na inukit lang natin sa akala.
I like this post :)
ReplyDeletewaw. Thanks Cam :)
ReplyDelete