Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Self-centered

I'm trying not too distract myself about a certain issue but I can't.
Its too tempting to blog.

I really hate self - absorbed people. They feel that they are the only ones who deserve to be recognized. And they think that they're popular online that's why when some people have almost the same works like them they feel like they're violated.

I know. I understand that there are many *posers roaming around but some people are just too self absorbed. Sobra.

Hello Honey? Its Internet. You could encounter different people from different worlds that have almost the same ideas like yours. Grow Up. :)


Those people are getting on my nerves. And I hate it. Haha.

Well, this is not a hate blog... But, kinda? haha Or I just want to let my feelings out. hahaha

That's why i love tumblr. I could follow and unfollow people :)) hahahaha

To friends, you don't have to ask me who kasi, di niyo kilala... just some random people on the net :)


Okay, back to school work. :P

Back to my real world :p

No comments:

Post a Comment