Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ta-ta


One time, i just realized that some people in my friend's lists are not really friends.

and then i decided to take a break.



I see my world as a place that cannot be interfered by anyone.

A world that tells me that I should be the one guiding myself to the path i want to go.

So, this sembreak. I let go of them.

I don't need some unidentified people in my friend's list. And people who are just pretentious, show off freaks.

I'm not a war freak. No way. i'm not even good in "sagutan!" hmmm... (if i'm not that pissed off. hahha...)

Yeah i'm laitera, esp if i'm with friends. We just talk about it.. (As if you're not doing that with your friends.) And, i know my boundaries. My limit.,

that's why everytime i encounter useless people in my friend's list... BOOM! wala na..,.

kasi imbis na laitin ko lang sila at mainis sa mga pinagsasabi at pinaggagawa nila, better erase them diba???

hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment