
GOSSIP GIRL ONE
FAKE. LIAR. LOSER. CHEATER.
I am watching SEASON 2 Episode 18 and I am waiting for another photo like this.
The Casts gone Wild. SUPER.
The statements in this picture are not quite suitable for the casts in Season 2.
Dan Humphrey is now a cheater hahah!!! lols.
Queen B? aww. she's not so fake na. Slight na lang.
SERENA?! men! i love her but she's WWIILLDD!!! haha!
Nate?! still nate the handsome. his role is boring na. NEW CONCEPT!
CHUCK! well the devil but yah! he'll always be CHUCK BASS :))
I LOOORVE GOSSIP GIRL. haha!!!
Another season okaY? season 3! mooore! hahah
I am watching SEASON 2 Episode 18 and I am waiting for another photo like this.
The Casts gone Wild. SUPER.
The statements in this picture are not quite suitable for the casts in Season 2.
Dan Humphrey is now a cheater hahah!!! lols.
Queen B? aww. she's not so fake na. Slight na lang.
SERENA?! men! i love her but she's WWIILLDD!!! haha!
Nate?! still nate the handsome. his role is boring na. NEW CONCEPT!
CHUCK! well the devil but yah! he'll always be CHUCK BASS :))
I LOOORVE GOSSIP GIRL. haha!!!
Another season okaY? season 3! mooore! hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment