Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What A Stupid Lie.


I am too amaze to give a round of applause to the girl who made a stupid lie.

"Parang ang sarap niyang palakpakan. Nakakaawa naman kasi, walang pumapalakpak."

I'm just wondering why do people need to make false stories? Does it make them a better person? Do you have to pretend that you are doing that so called "glamorous thing" just so you can make yourself fit in? Err. Do you get me? "Bakit kailangan mong magkunwari?. You said you hate posers? So what do you call yourself? Undefined Creature?!

The truth. When i heard that stupid lie, NATAWA ako. "neng, kung gagawa ka naman ng kwento yun medyo makatotohanan naman. Yun tipong masashock ako!" haha!

Life is so ironic (narealize ko nanaman!).

I always try to balance every decisions that i make. I always weigh the right side from the left side. I know when to stop when i have to.

I can be "maldita" -- I am great at that. haha. But, i know my limitations.

"Kaya kong tanggapin na ang isang tao ay masama pero meron pa ring side na mabuti."

But, i hate people who make their own versions of stories. SUPER HATE THEM.

So, to that girl who made that stupid lie.

You will never ever gain any respect FROM me.

*sana nababasa mo to. para CENTER OF ATTENTION ka nanaman. Di ba gustong gusto mo yun? hahaha.


:P

No comments:

Post a Comment