
*super kilig *blush*
SWEETEST KISS EVER!!!
OH! yes, i'm guilty! Besides Serena and Dan, I am also a fan of Blair and Nate.
I also like Chuck-Blair but, super kilig talaga ako kapag si nate and balir yun nakikita ko sa scenes.
My Favorite Scene (on season1) of the two is when Blair texts Serena while Nate is talking to her. And Nate thought Blair is interested with some other guy *kasi text ng text si Blair habang nag uusap sila and he thought na its some other guy. "wala lang. Narealize na kasi ni Nate na mahal pala talaga niya si Blair nun."
LOOOOOOOOOOOORVVEEE IT
Can't wait for EPISODE 18, reconciliation.
SWEETEST KISS EVER!!!
OH! yes, i'm guilty! Besides Serena and Dan, I am also a fan of Blair and Nate.
I also like Chuck-Blair but, super kilig talaga ako kapag si nate and balir yun nakikita ko sa scenes.
My Favorite Scene (on season1) of the two is when Blair texts Serena while Nate is talking to her. And Nate thought Blair is interested with some other guy *kasi text ng text si Blair habang nag uusap sila and he thought na its some other guy. "wala lang. Narealize na kasi ni Nate na mahal pala talaga niya si Blair nun."
LOOOOOOOOOOOORVVEEE IT
Can't wait for EPISODE 18, reconciliation.
HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!!
Keep loving!
DISCLAIMER: Photo from www.gossipgirlinsider.com
Keep loving!
DISCLAIMER: Photo from www.gossipgirlinsider.com
No comments:
Post a Comment