Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

a talk with my GOD

my prayer for today - complete version :)
LORD, alam ko po na naging masama akong anak. Still, you blessed me with
so much LOVE. Thank You for being my STRENGTH. This time, I will try to be good each and everyday. "alam ko pong malapit niyo ng ibigay yung matagal ko ng hinihiling, SANA po hindi na maudlot." And like what i always wanted to do, If things won't go my way... I will try not to feel bad.
" i will not let small things, upset me. "

I know that you hate me when i answer back on my mom. I'm trying not to. I'm asking you to please give me more strength to be patient whenever my mom scolds me. Sabi nga wala namang magulang ang gustong mapahamak ang anak.

I hope that i can survive my reporting and writing classes. I will try to focus on it, more.
I know that last week is the most awful week in terms of my academics. I skipped some of my classes just because i'm not prepared. I'm sorry for that Lord.

I also lied. I can't even remember the things that i've said but whatever that is, I'm sorry.

I hope i would learn to be contented in whatever i have. (alam mo naman po na ganun talaga ko. Hindi nagrereklamo, verbally.) Sana kahit utak ko hindi na magreklamo.

I don't know how i came up with this. But, i just think na, I need to talk to you. Madami ka na kasing nabigay sa kin eh. And i want to feature you in my blogs as much as possible.

I'm Sorry and THANK YOU GOD

love, kristina noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment