Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last Chance





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones




Last Chance

On a mid summer night
In a room filled with laughter and music
He held my hand
and led me to the screaming lights

For one moment
He brought back the past
And owned me
As if I'm His

I'm about to believe
but fate crumpled me
my heart stopped..

And in a split second


He pulled me close,
I hugged back

Thinking, it is my LAST CHANCE




This poem is inspired by the song LAST CHANCE by ALLURE

I always loved that song because it speaks for reality. Someone will come into our lives.. Every moment with him or her will be special but there are things that are not meant to be. Even if its so true. In order to have a closure, you will be given a Last Chance. That Chance can be good or bad...
But, every chance shouts (from the song) " THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE to make you mine "


No comments:

Post a Comment