Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not in the mood


There are times in our lives when we feel this way. I am a moody person. But, i can control whatever i feel. But, this day? I really can't. At first, I'm out fooling around with my friends. Suddenly, i felt that the sun is hot that it changed my mood to happy down to fully irritated. We are joking around but i became quiet. Unable to say what i really felt. At that time, all i wanted to do is to go home. I don't know.

I am better in hiding my mood swings, but this is really not my day.

"May mga bagay talaga sa mundo na hindi ko kayang kontrolin". Nakakalungkot lang isipin na may ibang tao na hindi kayang mag adjust at maging sensitibo. Yun lang.

I don't know how i came up with this but, thats what i feel right now.

moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment