Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Inspire 25: Stop being too hard on yourself

The truth is I am this person. I always underestimate myself even in just simple things. I remember, before the year started I told myself that this year should be "FEARLESS 2013". Yet, once in a while I always go back to my comfort zone. I tend to not do things because it might not appear to be good or look good on me...

Actually there's a story of me -being afraid to sit on a hammock. EVERSINCE I WAS A KID, I never tried because I'm too scared that it will fall because of my weight. Until, a friend helped me get on it and honestly, it was one of the best moments of my life. I know this will be a shallow story but what the hell? I faced my fear and I didn't fall. 

So maybe I can continue being fearless until the year ends. I still have 8 months to go. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment