Sorry for the poor video quality... and for my voice that sings along with Alexander! haha
Even if I am a fan of a celebrity, band, musician or any "awesome" human being, I never went to their mall tours even if it is just near my place. So, I have to say that this is one of the things I have done for the first time!
I've learned of the band, The Cab from my friend/ former office mate, Eena. She let us listen to Vegas Skies and Take my hand. And yes, I instantly fell in love with the them and their songs. For many nights, I've been listening to their songs, endlessly (haha). Some of them are on repeat for weeks until I try another track. Usually, it was Vegas skies for two weeks, Take my hand the next until, I had their two albums and discovered more heart-pinching and kilig songs.
I've been a fan of other bands but I never thought of going to their tours or any activities.... until, The Cab. I was searching for events in September (for work) when I stumbled on The Cab Mall Tours in Ayala Malls. At that time, I just joked my friends that we should go because the band have a gig at ATC -- (my favorite hangout place). Also, I was really brokenhearted because I can't watch THE MAROON 5 concert so I'm finding a way to ease the pain, LOL!
So there, Airiz agreed to go with me and Joanna joined too. The funny thing is my office mates were very supportive. We thought of a way on how will the band notice us. NOTICE!!! hahaha. We thought of a stuff toy wherein I can throw it at Alex Marshall (the keyboardist of my life, LOL).
The stuff toy thing was scrapped in the plan, another plan is to buy the sash where words "be my future husband" is written. Then, I said.. Oh my gosh! I can't do that... hahaha!
Hours before the event, I saw my first ever dream catcher necklace. I decided that I will find a way to give it to Alex... GOSH! I was so excited.
The thing is we don't have tickets to get in (because we are broke girls) -- haha! it is really part of the plan. We know that during mall tours, you can still watch on the side. BUT!!! Even if we do't have any pass, our SPOT was the best! We were on the side where Alex Marshall seats when he is playing the piano. (Yes, my heart is screaming and I am screaming and all the poise in me was forgotten! haha)
We always tried to get their attention even if we're just outside. The plan worked really well. Alex Marshall keeps looking and smiling in our direction until the best thing happened. He gave his guitar pick to us! He asked the sound production man to give it to us... AND HE POINTED AT US!!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Then I remembered my dream catcher. We asked the same man to give it to Alex, and the second best thing happened, ALEX MARSHALL wore my dream catcher... and looked at me and smiled. I can't breathe... LOL
ALEX MARSHALL!!! I LOVE YOU! haha Thanks for this!
though, Airiz will be the one who'll keep it! :)
Woah! That was really an awesome experience though we just tortured ourselves as we watch the others hugged and kissed The Cab because they have passes for meet and greet. Anyway, those two best things were the awesomest! hahaha
Thanks for these photos tumblr and google! hahaha
09/22/2012





Hi, sorry if I creeped you out. I'm such a creeper. I'm glad you had a blast during the ATC show! I loved reading your blog about your whole experience! It made me miss them ;)
ReplyDelete