She's the one who volunteered! She said "Take a picture of me with THG in the background!"
She's a faaan. Honestly, Mama finished the trilogy before I even start Hunger Games. When I let her watch the trailer, she said "When you watch it, I will come with you, ha!" (because she knows we'll watch it with friends!) My kuya decided to reserve tickets for Sunday but I watched it with friends last Wednesday.
So, today is Family Day. Sooo happy to watch THG the second time. I know there are some details in the book that is not included in the movie but, I don't mind. The movie is good too. And a BOOK is a BOOK, a movie is a movie.
What's more important is Mama loved it too. She usually gets disappointed whenever she watch a movie version of a book that she reads but in THG, she enjoyed it. Haha She is so kilig with Peeta and Katniss. haha and she really remembers Rue. hahaha.
Pepper Luuunch hehe.
killing time before the movie starts.
She loved Wintermelon Milk Tea and disliked Okinawa MT. hahaha
Hope to have more moments like this and I hope next time with Papa when he comes home. :)






I'm so glad you and your mom enjoyed the Hunger Games movie! My family is going to see it tomorrow, and I cannot WAIT! I'm so darn excited...!
ReplyDelete@Taylor Lynn We all enjoyed the movie. Haha My brother is not disappointed too. Let's talk after you've watched it! :))
ReplyDelete@Kristina Noelle Andaya So glad you liked it! I just saw it yesterday, and oh. My. GOD. It was absolutely incredible!! I thought it followed the book SO well, and it was extremely well-made! Plus, they picked some great people for the cast. :) I LOVED it! I think I'll be posting more about it on my blog next Sunday, haha. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see Catching Fire next year!! :D
ME TOO! I can't wait for CATCHING FIRE and FINNIIIIIIICCCKKK!!! OMaygaaaash! hahaha
DeleteSo how'd you find RUE??? Ugh! I loooove her. She's super adorable. I watched the second time but I can't help but be teary eyed. And I want to watch it again! :)
I love Foxface so much... I mean the tiptoe scene? that's how I imagined it in the book!
I love the part where Peeta touched Katniss' hair before they eat the nightlock berries... *squeeaaaals* :)
SENECA CRANE!!! Oh! Gooosh! I love him. and the scene in the last part with him, it's not in the book but i love eeeettt!!!
OMG!! forgiiive me!! I LOOOOVE THG! hahaha
No need to forgive, I feel pretty much the same way. ;) The movie was AMAZING! And Rue was fantastic, I teared up so much when she died. :'( Foxface was great, too, and even though they cut some of the Peeta/Katniss scenes, I thought that the ones they included were great. :)
DeleteAlso, I loved all of the parts where we saw behind the scenes in the Gamemakers' room, and with Seneca Crane talking to President Snow! It was such an interesting perspective. :) The last scene with Seneca Crane was pretty well done, too. Very ominous.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE FINNICK IN THE NEXT MOVIE!! He's my FAVORITE character. :D Hugs!
Awwww I'm glad you got to see it with your mama and have such a fun day! I have been bugging my mom to read the books for months but she's always "too busy" boo on her LOL! Thanks for following my blog hun, makes me happy! XO Lori
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am so glad Mama loves the movie too. She even wants to watch it again and she's also excited for Catching Fire.
DeleteIt's okay, give your mom some time.. Maybe when she's not too busy! I bet that she'll love it too! Your blog is awesome! You inspire me to not be afraid on trying more fashionable clothes.. Keep inspiring people esp. girls like me. :)
*hugs*