Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A revamp!

Hi guuuys! Something's new? Yes! Im currently using blogger's default designs because my personalized template/layout or whatever had a problem. And I freaked out! Good thing, I have JAAA!!! My saviour! We are planning to revamp my blog design few months ago.... then this happened... hahaha

So, please bear with my very simple and classic blogger design okay?

Take care everyone! and Before, I gooo....


I hope I can think of a new design for this blog. Good luck to me and Ja! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this blog so far! :)
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michaela, thank you. Sorry for the very simple layout. My friend and I will work on the layout this Summer. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Sorry to hear about the problem with the old design, that stinks. The new one is looking good, though! It's always fun to switch things up every now and then, anyway. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEllo Taylor. I was really surprised to see exclamation points again -- but this time on my whole background... It's like the trackerjackers attacked my blog! LOL, I have Hunger Games Hangover! hahaha

      Hope my friend and I can think of a new and hip and more personalized design in the next few days! :)

      *big huuug*

      Delete