Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

#7 Inspire: It's going to be worth it

When God answered my prayer, I know that He would tell me this. It will never be easy but I will grow and learn until I say to myself that it is worth it. 

I don't want to over share things but I am thinking that someday, someone's going to read this entry when he/she is really down, losing hope and on the verge of giving up... So I'm taking the chance..

Few months back I was at the lowest point of my life. I feel stupid, worthless and everything in between. I always say I can wait for the right job to come along but I have to admit... Every rejection hurts. I was very positive when I was started applying to different companies but sometimes life will kick you and push you to your limits. 

After many pending applications and the interviewer says, "We will just call you blah blah blah blah.' I know I failed or I am not good enough. I was tempted to shift to another field, I even passed in a first interview, I just did not pursue it... 

Then, this job arrived (arrived talaga?!) I am very thankful to God and now I can say that I am officially a member of TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) club. Goodbye to bum days and hello to super busy days. 

I am not complaining, I am very thankful for this gift. It is so tiring to wake up very early in the morning to go to work but I am happy in what I am doing. 

This is just God's way of saying.. "It's not going to be easy but IT IS GOING TO BE WORTH IT."

Thank you. 

Read. Write. Inspire. as how you Live. Love. Laugh.

♥Kit

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Kit! That's fantastic! It sounds like this is going to be a great thing for you - so congratulations! <3

    I'm sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I'd love it if you'd come and check mine out as well(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abbigayle Rashae Hi Abbi. Thanks. Sure, I'll check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete