Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Truth is

I'm on the stage of my life where my thoughts are inconsistent and messed up. My goals and dreams are in different directions. I can't still figure out what DO I REALLY WANT. I want this agony to end. I just hope God would save me on this world I'm in, I don't want to be drowned :( . Save me please.

Please Lord, help me make wise decisions. I never wanted to choose between practicality and passion. I have chosen passion ever since, please give me a sign that I have chosen the right path.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I chose "practical" because of pressure from my parents. Instead of majoring in Music I got a degree in Business.

    But if something is truly your passion, it will find you again and again.

    I have been teaching voice and piano now for over 10 years...and I love it.

    <3Che

    ReplyDelete