Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Its all about me

reposted from my twitter account. :)

1. I'm supposed to be named january (supposed to be born on jan. 1) but i was excited to get of my mom's tummy on dec. 26.

2. I hate cinnamons. My friends want to kill me for that! They love cinnamon swirl and roll, and I don't. I hate d smell

3. I love coffee but there are times that I just don't want to drink coffee.

4. I'm the bunso in the family but I don't act like a bunso.

5. i easily get irritated when its really hot then my surroundings is loud and noisy.

6. I love stationaries.

7. I'd die for awesome notebooks.

8. I can always remember even the most forgettable memories.

9. I got bullied when I was in elementary.

10. I love to keep many gifts or just remembrance from the people I love.

11. I graduated Salutatorian when I was in elementary.

12. I dream to be a ballet dancer and now it just became a frustration.

13. When we performed in ccp for my ballet class, our photo was published in a tabloid newspaper. My papa got excited that he almost framed it.

14. I love SWEET VALLEY BOOKS.

15. I love everything about the 90's.

16. I value responsibility.

17. When I was kid, I hate my kuya so much and he hates me too. We hate each other, haha!

18. Kuya and I loves to watch wwe. and yes we demonstrate it.

19. I am always talo to my kuya when we play chess.

20. When I was young, I'm super duper pikon to my kuya. hahaha I don't know how I overcome it.

21. Everytime I have a school performance during the elementary days, I usually get so nervous that would make me vomit.

22. I have asthma before, now I'm strong as ever. pwahahahaha.

23. I have made many stories that could be a book but I'd rather keep it to myself.

24. I have a thing for daddy and daughter movies. Yes, I'm a papa's girl.

25. I play barbies and dollhouse but I also play matchboxes and toy guns.

26. I hate to wear skirts when I was a kid.

27. I am very shy. #idontknowwhathappened

28. I also dream to be a runner (varsity in track and field) but...

29. I hate hassle. Super.

30. I am sensitive to my surroundings. I can feel if there's something wrong.

31. I am not allowed to have sleepovers on other houses but that stage in my life is totally over.

32. I love elementary days, I superduper love highschool but college will always ahave a real impact in my life.

33. I love looking at pretty girls and adore them.

34. I have secret crushes.

35. I love music.

36. I really hate "plastic" people.

37. But, I'm also plastic at times. haha! I curse the people I hate on my mind.

38. When I answer slum books, I usually write Nick Carter's name in Who is your first love?

39. My first ever crush name is James Lloyd V******.

40. i love watching a basketball game, just a basketball league on our village or pba or nba. :)

41. I imagined myself being a badminton varsity but when i went to HS and see the badminton players, I backed out! :)

42. I trust so much but when my trust is shattered. sorry.

43. I love color blue.

44. I dream to be an EIC of a magazine since I was in grade 6.

45. My friends always ask me for love advice even I have not experience real love.

46. Yes, Im a NBSB. :)

47. They always call me the "mature mag isip".

48. I always think that @trixieortiz , @itsme_debbie , @airizz are my long lost sisters. :)

49. I can't stand listening to much has been said by bamboo before. My bestfriend knows why. haha!

50. i love tweety bird so much. he is so adorable!!!!

51. I LOVE TUMBLR to the highest level. my friends know that.

52. I love Gossip Girl so much. I can be awarded the most loyal fan of GG because even if I (sometimes) don't likd the storyline I still watch it.

53. I adore Leighton Meester so much. but Blake Lively is my life. :))

54. I dream to be a fashion stylist / writer / event organizer / travel photographer.

55. Mabilis akong maawa.

56. I'm generous. (i think)

57. I smile to strangers because i believe that sometimes a smile can make a stranger's day.

58. I always wanted to help and inspire people.

59. I love cute dresses.#whathappenedtoihatewearingskirtswheniwasakid

60. My role models are Jessica Soho, Solenn Heussaff and of course Bianca Gonzalez

61. Everytime I go to ATC, i always pray that I could see Bianca Gonzalez there. kaso hindi talaga sakto.

62. I love to blog.

63. I have looklet account wherein I practice styling.

64. I'm not good in drawing and painting etc. #FML

65. I know how to play guitar before..

66. I want to learn how to play drums and piano.

67. My current crush ARE Jireh Lim and James Younghusband at isang secret haha!

68. Haven't watch a live awesome concert.

69. When I listen to songs, I try to listen to the lyrics more.

70. Now, I love MCDO more than Jollibee. BUT I LOVE Wendy's the most

71. I LOOOOOOVE number 8! August 8 is my mama and papa's wedding anniversary.

72. I love The Weepies and The Veronicas

73. I could listen to a favorite song more than 20x until i've fallen asleep. ginagawa kong panghele.

74. I LOVE MY SENTINEL FAMILY so much.

75. I already made a sign if that someone deserves to be my groom someday. HAHA! secret lang yun sign.

76. My all time favorite tv show is Dawson's Creek.

77. I believe in marriage but sometimes, I don't think I believe it for me. LOL

78. If I had work na, I will buy all hardbound books of Haruki Murakami, Mitch Albom, Meg Cabot and some of Nicholas Sparks.

79. I will have my own library on my dream house.

80. Eiffel Tower I will see you one day... :) My super dream.

81. My dream destinations: Timesquare and everything about New York, Paris, France. Santorini, Macau, Spain and many more.

82. I want to travel alone.

83. I want to celebrate my birthday alone. #onetimebigtimelang

84. Whenever i have an unreachable crush (may ganun?) I always sing in another life you must have been mine.

85. I love strawberry.

86. I crush orlando bloom so much before.

87. Johnny depp had me at Edward scissor hands.

88. I believe in love no matter how much I deny it.

89. I believe in soulmates. because of the book brida.

90. I like to watch local movies on cinema one. lakas makaclassic.

91. I dream to be a part of UNICEF Philippines family.

92. I want to be a secret millionaire.

93. I dream to give my mama, papa and tita a vacation grande in wherever place they want.

94. I love to sing michael lerans to rock songs.

95. I love Katy Perry but I grew up with Britney Spears.

96. My kuya @ryanandaya and @trixieortiz = to my confidante.

97. @itsme_debbie , @airizz @i_am_eliza @iam_MRT are my partners in crime. hahahah!

98. I LOVE TGNELLAZ, and forever love my girlfriends - BRATINELLA.

99. There are things that I only share with God.

100. Mahal ko si SID (ang aming dear d40) hindi magtatagal ay magkakaron din siya ng kapatid (matatagalan nga lang).


haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment