I just read my post in tumblr this morning and yes! I'm taking it easy. One step at a time. Thank you God for guiding me and I hope until the finish line (graduation *_*). I've been too busy but, I always make time for tumblr just to reblog quotes and pictures etc. I really want to inspire but I've realized that I'm not able to post my original works anymore. I really hope I could post my originals from time to time. I know that even if its just "You're worth it" or "Dream" or a photo of happy friends, I could inspire you (even if its just 1 or 2 of you.)
A prayer
God, with your guidance and love, I will surpass this all. Please, please, give me more patience to handle everything that confuses me. I hope my mind will remain open as I hear different sides of many stories. Please, guide me on the right path. I hope you will guide me as I write my heart out. I hope you could touch my mind so that I could deal with the things I don't like. Always guide my Papa as he try to fix other people's electricity. He is a thousand miles away but he's heart will always be with us. Keep him safe. Also, my Kuya (haha!) I hope he won't sleep as he try to be a very good employee. :) So, that I could all have the things I request from him (joke!) Please heal my Mom from the pains and the worries in her heart. And also my tita.
Thank You for the blessings Lord. I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment