Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This Season 3 of GG is Freaking me out :))



Its just the first two episodes but i'm going gaga over the cast.

SERENA - my ever beloved Serena. She is so unpredictable and a crazy bitch. I hate what she did to Chuck. I even want to slap her in the face, Chuck just wants to help him. DUH?
But, lets see. CARTER with Serena? Lets TRY.
DAN AND SERENA again? how i wish... esp. Scott's in town --the brother.

DAN: (Blair: Dan is a writer?) haha I'm loving him more. He's not boring anymore. *I have a thing for writers you know? haha! Georgina and Dan? So not okay.

BLAIR: I want to cry for Blair. ITS so not Queen B!
I hate Georgina but i love her. haha! confused?
--BLAIR and CHUCK scene is so *blush* (ok finish my sentence!)
Blair: [in bed] You were right about the dorms. The lighting is awful. You okay?
Chuck: [sleepy] I am now.

Blair: Most of you don't know me. My name is Blair Waldorf. But a lot of you know my roommate who threw this amazing party, Georgina! I know, Georgina rocks, right? It's funny, I never knew a Jesus freak could throw such a good party, but I guess I was wrong. So everybody raise a glass, or a plastic cup of foam, to the coolest Christian I know, Georgina Sparks!

GEORGINA: well, i always loved her lines and HER! but not when she messes up with blair and being friends with that vanessa --eeww!!!!

CHUCK: well, maybe in the next episodes he will be my fave.... haha

JENNY and ERIC: i love them TOGETHER!!! so like bestfriends? hahaha brother/sister.

but jenny? argh! next please?

BREE and NATE: Its like a waste of screen time?

Can Nate Archibald have a nice storyline and not just have sex with a girl? Kiss. Make out? etc. Im tired of it.

Scott? ooohhh! the brother.. handsome but i feel that he is really up for something... something bad? I don't know. and i don't like him with Vanessa.


So here we are.

VANESSA is sooooooo.. argh! They are giving her a nice storyline but I still hate her. NYU people loves her but I DON'T! She feels like she is so good (sorry! vanessa basher!) haha!
I don't like her looking at Blair as if B's a loser and she's like on top. eew! hate her! haha!

Rufus -- so fatherlike. I'm liking him more... haha

GOSSIP GIRL? of course! so love as she says!

Gossip Girl: Apparently higher education doesn't make for smarter decisions. So take out your notebooks and sharpen your pencils, kids. Gossip Girl's going to college, and this class has a lot to learn.

So 'til next episode!!! :))

xoxo
kit :P




No comments:

Post a Comment