Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

How Nicholas Sparks made me crave for more


WHAT DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY MEAN?


A walk to remember is the first book that I've read from the works of Nicholas Sparks.
Way back high school. And I already loved him for that! I love Jamie and Landon as much as I love Eddie in Five People You Meet in Heaven.

After that book I just went to bookstores and read the back covers of his works. Pity me, I don't have money to buy. I even tried e books but it doesn't work for me. I really wanted to read something which I can bring wherever I go. Ang sakit kaya sa mata ng e-book!

Until, my mom had a chance to borrow a book from a friend's daughter. She got the THE NOTEBOOK, THE WEDDING and THE CHOICE. But, my friend Warren lend me his sparks book --DEAR JOHN!

I got confused on what book will I read first. Until, I decided to pursue Dear John.

At first I thought it was a mushy/cheesy book but, Im wrong. VERY WRONG. It made me hold back tears because it was sad. A sad Story. Something that I'm craving for... Why? Because it is not an unexpected ending.

I don't want to spoil anything but, if you are close to me I think you already know what I'm talking about.

To People Who doesn't -- WELL i'm a fan of unhappy endings (not all the time naman).

Cause for me "it doesn't have to be HAPPY just to be called a GOOD ending".

THE ENDING of Dear John is something that I always try to find from the books that i read.

Super iyak lang ako kasi hindi ko inexpect sa Dear John ko pala mababasa yun gusto kong ending.

HAHAHA. I'm guilty. I cried so much. Because Dear John is not just about JOHN and SAVANNAH. But also JOHN and his father.

OK? I'm not a hypocrite. Yes I cried because of what happened to John and Savannah's love.

Yes. That's true love.ok! SHUT UP na :)


When I finished it, I tried THE NOTEBOOK. Its not my favorite but its still good. WHERE CAN I FIND MY NOAH CALHOUN? haha.

Now, I'm planning to read the choice or the wedding.


Hmm. I just hope Mr. Nicholas Sparks can read this blog and I will say to him..


IDOL!!!! hahaha! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment