Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

cute girly cellphones

CUTE GIRLY CELL PHONES

HAlatang wala akong magawa. I just browse some images in the net i typed in the search bar "cute girly phones". I'm not a girly girl (sometimes lang) but i love to look some girly stuff especally if it is owned by girly girls.. It's so fun to look at, ang colorful. hahaha
Don't worry guys, i don't dream to have this stuff except na lang sa nokia 7373 na anjan. ang cute talaga. Wala bang blue version? hahaha.

I think they made this techies for us girls and also sa mga pusong girls kasi WE ARE IMPORTANT. Kung wala tayo, walang magluluto, maglalaba, magpaplantsa at kung anu-ano pa. hahaha!!!. Halatang wala na talaga kong magawa.

maybe i'll just end this blog with some quotations.. syempre? ano pa ba eh di about GIRLS like me.. GIRLS, Rock on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment