Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TVD's 100th Episode


Stefan: You know whatever’s going on with you and Elena, you need to fix it. She’s the best thing that ever happened to you.

Damon:  don’t you think I know that? (pause) can’t live w/o her. But I don’t think im no better than Katherine. Elena will be happy without me. (Stefan gave him a look or something).  What? im being SELFLESS don’t give me that look.  Katherine freakin’ Pierce has a selfless moment.. im not allowed to have one too? Fine.. Fine.. when I get Elena back and the whole universe freaks out because the fated doppelgangers are torn apart, just remember you, you’re the one who pep talked me on doing the right thing for the universe and all mankind.

Stefan:  I will keep that in mind.


Maybe, in all the highlights of TVD's 100th episode.. I love this most. Everything about Stefan is lovable. I also love the part when he took care of Katherine because COME ON! Katherine is the most cruel person in TVD but he still thought that Kath became that "person" because she was in so much pain. Everyone is being selfless in this episode (except for Katherine in the last scene) but I will still give the medal to Stefan.

To encourage your brother to pursue your one true love is one of the top act for martyrdom... I want to hate Stefan for being so selfless. I want to punch him on the face and tell him to man up! ELENA IS YOUR LIFE, TOO. YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER TOO. SHE MAY FEEL LIKE SO FREE WHENEVER SHE'S WITH DAMON BUT YOU, STEFAN... YOU ARE THE ENDGAME. YOU'RE ALWAYS THE CHOICE. But, even if I'm a Stelena fan girl, I don't want Stelena to happen just because... just to go on for the story. Even if, I want Stefan and Elena back... I also have this dream for Stefan to find a new girl. As in a totally new character... Uhm? Well, I also want Steroline but I think they're better off as best friends. The chemistry and tension makes me want to ship them more but I love the Steroline friendship to stay -- NO RELATIONSHIP DRAMA PLEASE.

Even if they hold on to the Amara-Silas doppelgangers story line.. that whatever happens, fate will bring those effin' doppelgangers together, I want them to break it. Because, Stefan deserves a new person to make him the first choice. Not the girl who chooses another man but still keeps "SPECIAL" feelings for him and all. Come on, Elena! CHOOSE! If it's Damon then leave Stefan alone. :((

....If ever the writers decided to keep Stelena back.. maybe, I want them to work on the story line of Stefan... who always gives Elena the right to make her own decisions. Because, in real life... everyone wants to have that person. The one who will support you no matter what. :(

Okay? why does this post end up on connecting Stelena's situation to real life? haha. Okay! I'm sorry.

I also love the part when Alaric and Vicky is there with the gang. No, I don't like that Tyler had arrived to Mystic Falls. I fall out of love with Tyler. I'm just sad that Lexi didn't return for Stefan. "best friends" SOOOoooOOOooooo sad.





No comments:

Post a Comment