This is such a beautiful song - and her voice fits it so wonderfully. Thank you for sharing this.
I hope your holiday was wonderful, and that the new year ahead is wonderful also!
In other news, I wanted to invite you to my other blog {since you are/were a follower on my "old" one}. It's connected to my profile, and I hope you come over to have a look! I look forward to following along with you this year!
This is such a beautiful song - and her voice fits it so wonderfully. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteI hope your holiday was wonderful, and that the new year ahead is wonderful also!
In other news, I wanted to invite you to my other blog {since you are/were a follower on my "old" one}. It's connected to my profile, and I hope you come over to have a look! I look forward to following along with you this year!