Alright, enough of this ... Why YOLO?
Source: http://dormify.tumblr.com
I am game for everything but there are moments that I still fear of doing the things I want to do. There are times that I chicken out because I'm shy, not in the mood or (yes, i'm saying it...) afraid. Maybe, that is the effect when you've been diffident as a kid - it will go back to you from time to time but you just need to fight and get over it.
The past weeks have been the busiest days of my life but the best thing is -- I have lived...
I ...
connected, communicated and the shiz
I like meeting and talking to new people .... but I'm also afraid to be rejected. My work requires me to talk to different kinds of people and just two weeks ago, I conquered my fear.
pulled off a photo shoot (of course with my workmates)
That feeling when you had 10 mini heart attacks in just one day? I experienced that when I tried to ask people of their availability and they tell me that "they can't that day because blah blah blah..." I was like, oh! my gooosh. Kill me now. But, with the help of prayers they are all free that "certain" day. Thank you very much, Lord.
go out and be happy
No, I didn't get myself drunk and partied all night. Yes, I stayed up late and hangout with my friends until dawn (many times in a week.)
Get the remaining free oil pastel even if I did not join the free art workshop (haha!)
Listened and watch new indie bands (more indie, more fuun!)
joined contests & giveaways without expectations.
and then this happened!
And today..
I'll be joining an activity that i never thought of doing.. Ever.. So a big good luck to me. Don't worry I'll make a blog post about it.
I'm so nervous but...
You (I) only live once! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment