I remember Mark Twain's quote: twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did.
Good thing, I decided to attend the congress because the morning of the first day, I felt dizzy and did not feel good. Still, I decided to go because I thought "Sayang!" I'm one of the staff who worked from the start. I wanted to see the fruit of my stress and hardwork.
I'm just thankful that I have my friends who always cared. Sometimes, I'm the one who tells them to shut up because they care too much and they're fooling around too much. haha! Nevertheless, I love them still and ALWAYS.
Because of the event, I have opened myself again to new people. From people who I just smile at in school they now turned into new found friends. I've also assisted in the small fashion show which made me appreciate designers and models more. Super pressure backstage. Semi enjoyed and more more stress but everything's worth it. :)
with Jek
2nd day, the works of the students
Bush, Gen, Hussian - The punong abala
fooling around always. haha
BUSY!
haha the partners in crime. BUSY! Debbie and Rowland.
the tarpouline
having a quick break with bush! soo tired! haha
loving the photobooth
rest time
Fashion show segment
The Staff after the 2 day event. just fooling around.
:)
Huling hirit sa tag -init! GO SACers!













nice! =) I hope that you also check my blog specially my first post. Thanks! =)
ReplyDelete