Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

High - o - high good friends

This post is inspired from the "The Doll House daily upgrade blog posts".

So i decided to blog about.. high energy. surround myself with high energy people.

I maybe cheating about this because the people that i'd be blogg-ing about are close to me. Haha

So here they are.


First is Gen.
She's my co-tumblr addict. We both love tumblr because there [tumblr] we can express ourselves better. We could also post things
and won't be shy about it. We know that in the other side of the globe
someone also feels the same. We can talk about everything under the sun. She can throw advices that I would just laugh at but I assure myself that I would take that advice. :) She's one of the busiest person I know but she can still have fun. IDOL ka bhe!






Hussian. He never fails to make me laugh in his witty comments. We started talking [more] whe
we've became classmates in bio class. Grabe, he's so smart.. love et! I just know a littl
e about his personal life, he has m
any burdens that he's keeping inside. What I admire about him is he doesn't show it. He's one of the most responsible people I know. I just hope that I could be as tough as him.
Super ssian. Love yah!



Kimie. she's the newest friend. hehe LOL! but we get along right away.She's the cutest and the funniest. Super high energy kahit na maraming gi
nagawa, san ka pa?! Anyway, I hope to get to know Kimie more. and more guy hunting (wink*)




Jerick. the most makulit friend ever. I can enjoy funny and serious conversations with him. Everytime we talk, me debbie and jerick, I feel like we're the villains! Because whenever we talk we always say what we want to say. As in. Dirediretso yan! Accept the fact that sometimes we cannot really say what we want to say. Human nature yan, that's why you engage yourself in spilling it out to your friends. I feel at ease everytime I give my comments about things to jek. Sometimes our ideas also clash yet we respect each others thoughts. :)

and lastly, Rei. to sum it all up?! (may ganon?) haha Well. With these five people, rei is my longest friend. I even knew the first four because of Rei.
Well, rei is very sweet to me. He shares many things to me. from music to movies and everything. Laging may bentang advice yan sakin. He always makes his friends feel that they're important and loved. And yes he also has high energy. NAMAN! I'm trying to recall good memories that we have but there's too many. My recent favorite is, "He entered the Sentinel's office, I was sitting there (gabi na) when he said "Oh! bat andito ka pa? laguna ka pa ah..".. A simple sentence but it touched my heart. Nakakatawa kasi wala namang nakakatouch diba? I just felt na he really cares. Thank You b! haha!


Along with this post, I want to Thank God for surrounding me with the best people a human being could ever have. He's truly the greatest for giving me my bonus. Good good FRIENDS.

1 comment: