Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

dan humphrey. you rock my world!!! haha




famous lines of dan humphrey (real life penn badgley) in gossip girl

"Serena, and her friends, and her family ... the whole world ... turns out it wasn't for me."

"I found Serena .. and then I lost her."

"When Prince Charming found Cinderella's slipper, they didn't accuse him of having a foot fetish"

** my favorite: "In the real world, what matters is who you are, not what you have."


love this one:
"DAN: "Serena. Serena!"

SERENA: "What? You want to congratulate me on destroying my future?"

DAN: "No, no, no, no. No. I just wanted to ask if you were okay. Because what you did in there, for your brother, that was, that was very cool."

SERENA: "Wait, how did you know?"

DAN: "It's okay. No one will ever hear it from me. But if you ever need someone to talk to, or not talk to, I'll be happy to do either."

SERENA: "I'll keep that in mind."

DAN: "And uhm, I know I said some things about you and your world, and I'm sorry. Obviously I don't know anything about your life."

SERENA: "Thank you. But I really got to get out of here. "

DAN: "Yeah, sure sure."

SERENA: "But, maybe, you know, I could take you up on that getting together and not talking thing sometime? Will you call me?"

DAN: "Yeah." "


"
For the record, I like you. Only you." -- aaah kilegz


"BLAIR: "Normally I wouldn't be this close to you without a tetanus shot."

DAN: "My mom kind of left us a couple of months ago. Only my... my dad and my sister don't really see that, 'cause she told us she had to go away for the summer to, uh... to follow her dreams and be an artist. But it's not summer anymore and she's still up there. And that's all she seems to care about right now. Every time I go to see her, I tell myself this time I'm going to tell her what I think. This time I'm going to look her in the eye, and say... either come home or leave for good. And so there I was, just the other day; I was sitting across the table from her, I looked her straight in the eye and I didn't say anything."

BLAIR: "Why not?"

DAN: "I don't know. But I wish I had.'Cause, even if it didn't change anything, she'd know how I felt."



"
Sex is meaningful, like art. You don't rush art." - aww. nice

"
What am I doing here? I ran across the city, I rented a tuxedo, I stole this mask from some drunken kid only to look like Robin, I conned my way in here all to see you...I care."





hahaha. im addicted menn.

No comments:

Post a Comment